If you were hurt in a restaurant either as a worker or a patron, you need a competent Buffalo restaurant liability lawyer on your side. Ramos & Ramos has handled countless accidents involving restaurant liability over the years, and we are ready to effectively handle yours as well. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you through the claims process ahead.
Buffalo Restaurant Liability Lawyer | On Your Side
Restaurants are seldom thought of as dangerous places, however, as you may know, accidents are not limited to those that occur on the road. Restaurant accidents frequently occur when restaurant staff members or owners are negligent. Some of the most common causes and types of restaurant accidents that our Buffalo, New York personal injury lawyer sees are as follows:
- Burns on restaurant equipment or hotplates
- Spilled drinks that leave slippery surfaces
- Bartenders over-serving customers
- Food poisoning
- Unsafe restaurant parking lots or sidewalks
- Dim lighting, preventing diners from seeing certain safety hazards
Restaurant Injuries Sustained as a Diner
When a diner is injured in a restaurant, he or she will have to speak with an experienced Buffalo restaurant liability lawyer who can work to determine whether the restaurant is liable for their injuries. If we can prove the following, you should qualify for compensation:
- The restaurant ownership/staff owed you a duty of care.
- They knew (or should have known) about the unsafe restaurant conditions.
- They failed to fix the conditions timely, breaching their duty of care to you, the customer.
- You were injured and incurred damages as a result of the unsafe property condition.
Restaurant Injuries Sustained as a Worker
If you are injured as a restaurant worker, the claims process will most likely be a bit different. Typically, injured workers will file workers’ compensation claims with the assistance of a Buffalo workers’ compensation lawyer. Most restaurant workers who’ve been injured on the job will be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits, which should cover the cost of their medical bills and a portion of their lost wages from being unable to return to work.
Contact a Buffalo Restaurant Liability Lawyer
No matter who you are, if you were injured in a restaurant either as a patron or a worker, you shouldn’t have to fight for the compensation to which you are entitled on your own. Our firm is here to help. Contact Ramos & Ramos today to schedule your free case evaluation. We are here to help you in any way we can.